EngineeringLast edited 27 June 2019
How we start a project
- A project normally starts with a visit from one of our sales staff whether or not accompanied by a project engineer.
- In many cases, we first start with a series of tests carried out on the parts which have to be cleaned. We have a suitable demo testing room for this. In this room there are different types of cleaning machines, cleaning machines which are often equipped with special high pressure pumps and with a frequency controller.
- On the basis of these tests it can be determined which cleaning principle can best be applied to your process (for example spray pressure cleaning, flood wash, immersion, ultrasonic, blasting, high pressure cleaning, etc. or combinations of different techniques) and with which flows and pressures we can work best.
- There is often a lot of creativity involved. Special spray packages, special holders, etc. are made to ensure results.
- Once we have determined which cleaning principle and which chemistry can be applied best to your process, we examine in which machine concept this can be best implemented.
- Does a standard machine suffice or should we create an installation custom-made?
- Can we work with a tunnel washer, carousel washer, screw of Archimedes-washer, immersion system, rotating spray pressure cleaning system, etc.?
After we have together determined which machine concept is best suited for your production line, our Mechanical Engineering department makes a first 3D model of the cleaning system or blasting cabinet using appropriate CAD-CAM programs. This model is extensively discussed with you and further tailored to your needs.
Sheet metal work
By making a representation of the final 3D model, we obtain a 2D drawing that allows us to produce the necessary sheet metal work. For this we have a modern machine department with laser cutting machines, bending machines, a geared machine with drum, a turning machine, a tapping machine, a dust exhausting installation, etc.
Then our Welding Department will start the mechanical construction of the machine. Highly trained staff, high-tech welding equipment and a 100 % horizontal welding floor guarantee a perfect construction.
In the meantime our Electrical Engineering department examines the full electrical and automation process. The electric diagrams and cabinet lay-out are drawn and designed. The PLC programs are written and tested.