Rotating spray washing machines: front loader
All technical data of the above machine/s bundled in a PDF brochure.Download now
- Front loader type R-15
- Front loader type R-18
- Front loader type R-20, R-22, R-24, R-26, R-28, R-32 and R-34
Multiple tank design:
- Front loader type R-15 2T
- Front loader type R-18 2T
- Front loader type R-20 2T, R-22 2T, R-24 2T, R-26 2T, R-28 2T, R-32 2T and R-34 2T
- The cabin is made of stainless steel and equipped with a turntable, driven by a gear motor.
- Spraying pipe in U-shape for the cleaning of the components.
- The duration of the cleaning is set by a timer.
- The tank/s is/are equipped with large dimension cleaning hatches for easy cleaning of the machine.
- The loose filtration buckets are easy to remove.
- Different dimensions are possible (depending on the application of the machine).
- Various options are possible: vapour condenser, oil skimmer or grease separator, mechanical rotation, electrical metering pump, drying through hot air or compressed air, transportation wagon, etc.
- Spray pressure cleaning is the best alternative to manual cleaning with for example a component cleaning table or a high pressure cleaner.
- Spray pressure cleaning happens automatically. When the spray washer with components turns and the components are cleaned, the operator can do other production work in the meantime.
- Closed system that works on water and a suitable degreaser.
- CTEC cleaners: the combination of these ecological degreasers and a closed cleaning system ensure a bath duration of up to 3 months. Much less sewage makes a cleaner environment.
Laborex rotating spray washing machines
The Laborex rotating spray washing machines with front loader clean, degrease, rinse, phosphate and dry metal and plastic parts. Spray pressure cleaning happens in a closed system, without force and with continuous filtration of the liquid.
Sizes and weights
The standard range of front loaders is available in sizes from 1140 to 1780 mm, an effective height to 910 mm and a maximum load of 1000 kg.
Customised machines are also possible.
These rotating spray washing machines are available in a one-tank design or can be provided with more tanks. When more tanks are installed, the rotating spray washing machine can carry out more processes such as pre-washing, washing, rinsing, drying, etc.