Pressure blasting cabinets
Download our brochure with all technical specifications.Download our brochure
- Type 1250 P
- Type 1500 P
- Type 2200 P
Our pressure blasting cabinets only differ in dimensions and size.
- Without danger/risk, hygienic, eco-friendly, sound and ergonomic.
- Applicable for all types of blasting grit.
- Continuous filtration and periodic dedusting of the filters.
- The loading frame fits perfectly with the loading/unloading table.
- Various options are possible such as a rotating table, rotating table on rail, adjustable support, etc.
* Click on the pictures above to enlarge
Laborex pressure blasting cabinets
The Laborex pressure blasting cabinets derust, decarburize, remove paint or lacquer, powder, glaze, finish and buff parts by means of compressed air and specific blasting grit.
Sizes and weights
The standard range of pressure blasting cabinets is in available effective sizes up to 2900 x 2715 x 2000 mm (W x H x D),
a working height up to 830 mm and a grid up to 500 kg.
Customised pressure blasting cabinets are also possible.
We prefer products from CTEC for the blasting of your parts.