Immersion parts washers: soaking of parts
Why choose a Laborex immersion parts washer?
- Universal mechanical system for chemical treatments
- Cold or warm immersion with the option to brush, spray or blow dry the parts.
- Stationary soaking possible for delicate parts
- Available with or without heating
- Up and down immersion is the ideal solution when channels, holes and blind holes in parts need to be cleaned.
- As an option, ultrasonic cleaning can be built into our immersion parts washers to promote the cleaning process. Due to the mechanical influence of ultrasonic cleaning, the strongest contaminants are released, even when this contamination is deeply hidden in holes or channels.
- The cleaning fluids from CTEC guarantee that your parts look clean again!
* Click on the pictures above to enlarge
Cold and warm immersion in a closed cabin
The Laborex immersion parts washers clean, degrease, rinse, phosphate, passivate, oil, strip paint and dry metal and plastic parts. The parts are cleaned in a closed cabin by means of cold and warm immersion with the option of brushing, spraying or blowing the parts dry.
We have three types of immersion parts washers in our range:
Test our immersion parts washers yourself
We would like to invite you to come and test our immersion parts washers in our showroom. This is completely free and without obligation. Make your appointment now.
Technical info and options
For detailed technical information about these three types and their possible options, download our digital brochure.
How do Laborex immersion dunk washers work?
Due to the up and down movement in the immersion dunk washer (this is called immersion or soaking), the parts are thoroughly cleaned. The up and down movement of the parts in a Laborex immersion dunk washer ensures a more intensive cleaning compared to a stationary bath.
The operator places the dirty part on the loading platform, which makes an up and down movement in the washing liquid by means of a compressed air cylinder. The great advantage of immersion is that the part to be cleaned is completely covered by the washing liquid, so that all hard-to-reach surfaces and holes are always thoroughly cleaned.
You can clean the hard-to-reach places or intensively soiled holes or channels with a brush or spray with a gun. Dry blowing with compressed air is also an option.
A major advantage is that delicate parts can also be soaked in an immersion parts washer while stationary, so that the dirt soaks itself off.
Would you like advice on the purchase of an immersion parts washer? Contact us or request your quote.