Standard immersion parts washers
We have three types of immersion parts washers:
- Laborex dompelmachine type 900
- Laborex dompelmachine type 1200
- Laborex dompelmachine type 1600
These three types have the same external construction, only the external and internal dimensions of these machines differ.
All our immersion parts washers are available in normal and stainless steel.
- Gradually adjustable.
- Standing soaking.
- With or without heating.
- Lateral transport is possible.
- The cabin is available in normal or stainless steel.
- The tanks are equipped with a large dimension cleaning hatch for easy cleaning of the machine.
- Continuous filtration
- Compressed air turbulence
- Oil separator or grease separator
- Vapour exhauster
- The technique of immersion is the ideal solution when slots, holes or blind holes have to be cleaned.
- To stimulate the cleaning process, the “utrasonic cleaning” option can be chosen and installed in the immersion parts washer. The mechanical ultrasonic influence removes all impurities in the slots or holes.
* Click on the pictures above to enlarge
Laborex standard immersion parts washers
The Laborex standard immersion parts washers clean, degrease, phosphate, passivate, oil, strip and dry metal and plastic parts. These processes take place with a universal mechanical system for the chemical (mechanical) cleaning and degreasing of parts. Thanks to the vertical agitation of the immersion parts washers (= dwindling and uplifting agitation), contact between the components and the liquid is strongly improved.
Sizes and weights
The standard range of immersion parts washers is available in sizes from 855 to 1540 mm diameter, an effective height up to 720 mm and a maximum load of 500 kg. Customised immersion parts washers are also possible.
We prefer products from CTEC for the cleaning/degreasing of your parts.